2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royle had a fired up and hungry Ferguson as well. Hopefully a talisman steps up again this time - not sure who that’ll be looking at the squad though!
I remember watching Ferguson before Royle arrived and thinking how tepid and ineffective he was for such a big fella.

C4CB831A-5D7D-4657-AA1E-64FE1671B6BF.jpeg

If thats the case, we should maybe stop wanting or expecting success as well then. We are where we are and we always will be.
Wanting success is looking to the future. We're not going to get it by trying to replicate something we did in the past. Football has moved on and so should we. Likewise, expecting success simply because we had some in the past is for fools. The club have to make it happen by having an actual plan and sticking with it. Fat chance of that under our current leadership, sadly.

Get rid of z cars as well while we are at it, stick Harry stiles on instead
Listen mate, if you want to constantly harp on about something that happened almost 40 years ago, fill your boots. It has no relevance to what's happening now. Zero. Goodison is a museum because it appears to be packed with fossils. I want this club to embrace modernity and move on. That's got nothing to do with the song we walk out to. However, I would point out that Z cars was new at some point at Goodison and I bet some people kicked off about it at the time. Your grandad, probably.

Listen mate, if you want to constantly harp on about something that happened almost 40 years ago, fill your boots. It has no relevance to what's happening now. Zero. Goodison is a museum because it appears to be packed with fossils. I want this club to embrace modernity and move on. That's got nothing to do with the song we walk out to. However, I would point out that Z cars was new at some point at Goodison and I bet some people kicked off about it at the time. Your grandad, probably.
Sounds like you need to pull your plonker mate, you can reuse the paper beer labels you’ve ripped off the bottle for clean up . Its better for the environment which is very “in” at the mo.
For the record I don’t like z cars or grand old team (the song before I’m reported!) as they are stuck in nostalgia which has long been replaced by mediocrity so we are on the same wavelength there. we need something far more upbeat and high tempo like the prodigy or “war” by idles get rarrrrr in to em!

Status
Not open for further replies.