2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle or not, I think he is here until the new stadium regardless.

If we go down, it's not Dyche's fault and realistically, who else would you get in for a Championship campaign?

Think Dyche is here for a while, hopefully for all the right reasons.
If we do head head down under tho, then it will obviously also carry a slight worry on the progress of this stadium.
It will be harder for Mosh to find the extra investment in the championship and he might just accept the losses and move on.

The Stadium is his baby, it's become the asset that he see's is his best bet at bringing him his investment back when he sells up.
but that asset Massively drops in value if it's not being occupied in the premiership...

Don't think this fella is anything like the hoofball basic dullard people seem to think he is btw
Comes across as a pragmatist when wanting to win at football matches.
Myself rather win 1 nil hoof ball than loose 5-3 in a thoroughly entertaining match, too many with in our fan base who would take the latter, if they want entertaining stick to John Bishop show ITV Saturday evening's. Of course entirely opposite would apply had it been Seban Disch who had been appointed.

Don't think this fella is anything like the hoofball basic dullard people seem to think he is btw
Just a generic view, the type lazy match reporters will say without watching the game.

We played a really good mix of football against Arsenal and on the odd occasion passed from the back when appropriate. It was a team working hard and playing to their strengths, but still had some very good technical players in there creating more chances than the league leaders.

We would never have won if we tried to out pass Arsenal. I don't think it's even a style of football the Goodison crowd like to watch... we've seen managers come and try to keep possession, with the players passing around aimlessly side to side causing trouble at the back, leading to moans and frustration.

Who's to say the school of science is playing one absolute way!

Comes across as a pragmatist when wanting to win at football matches.
Myself rather win 1 nil hoof ball than loose 5-3 in a thoroughly entertaining match, too many with in our fan base who would take the latter, if they want entertaining stick to John Bishop show ITV Saturday evening's. Of course entirely opposite would apply had it been Seban Disch who had been appointed.
Entertaining???

Status
Not open for further replies.