2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dyche stops all the youtube filming of the squad in training. Save the screen appearances for matchday.
Why do it anyway? Is it because we're trying to seem open and accessible as a club? It's not reflected in our results for sure.
Besides, it wouldn't do to see young men being tortured regularly before lunch.

Last edited:
The problem is, managers do have a choice, even at bare bones - and that's to stick square pegs in round holes.

Iwobi at right back, Mason Holgate central midfield... there are always enough fit senior pros to make a dog's dinner 11.

I knew this shout would come back around eventually.

Not sure Dyche is the right appointment but will support him and the team to turn the second half of the season around.

I hope Dyche stops all the youtube filming of the squad in training. Save the screen appearances for matchday.
Why do it anyway? Is it because we're trying to seem open and accessible as a club? It's not reflected in our results for sure.
Besides, it wouldn't do to see young men being tortured regularly before lunch.
Because they want to prove there's SWEAT ON THE SHIRT.

Agree though, just show up on the pitch and grock, snide and clog our way to a few moody wins.

Why did they spend a week talking to Bielsa? Their is no way they ever intended to take him on,they needed a patsie and Bielsa is nobody's patsie.
I believe they intended to sack Lampard weeks ago but as they had no intention of spending money in the window they dragged it on as late as they could until the end of the month.
So with 2 days to go they needed to appoint someone who was just grateful to be there.
They needed to be a free agent
Not a particularly inspiring choice as when the results are poor he would be there to take the flack.
They would need to be someone who wouldn't question the people above as they trusted them to be honourable men and not the lying, scumbags they really are
Step forward Sean Dyche
With all this in mind it nearly fell apart when Dyche insisted on a 2 and a half year and they only wanted to give him 18 months so they could sack him after 6.
This of course is pure conjecture but I suspect it is not to far from the truth.

They didn't. Moshiri put him up in London where a lot of football discussions are held. It might have suited Bielsa anyway as he's still in the frame for a gig such as the Mexican national job etc. It a global connector point to meet to discuss football jobs.

He may well have taken Everton if the club was run in a proper and professional way, which alas it is anything but as everyone here clearly sees sadly.

Dyche may have a 2 and half year deal but he's still cheap compared to most other PL clubs. He will try his damndest to secure safety as he's a good honest sort, but flogging the [Poor language removed] out of this Everton squad days ahead of playing the most improved team in Europe is a worrying sight.

They won't beat Arsenal anyway but old school grinders with bottle and fire, they are not. Dyche will not survive a relegation and paying him off will be cheap compared to the many others under Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.