2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche triggers Klopp so it's a yes from me.
bgt yes.jpg

If this is true then I genuinely can't think of anything worse then watching another 10 games at goodison this season.

No excitement, no togetherness with the crowd...it'll turn toxic quickly.

I'd rather give it a miss...I won't because im a idiot who feels obligated to go rather then actually wanting to go the game.

A very fair point that.

If he wins 35% of games (so 6/7) I would take that. We will draw 4/5 and be comfortably safe.
Not only that - his percentage of defeats is lower too.

Lampard only got draws in 18% of his games for us. Dyche drew 28% of his at Burnley. Over 100 games - that's 10 extra points. Over a league season, it's almost 4 extra points, on top of the extra wins. Doesn't sound like loads, but often teams stay up by very fine margins. If we'd drawn the Wolves and Southampton home games for example, we'd have 2 extra points, and they'd have 2 fewer each. Net result of that is we'd be out of the relegation zone.

Sad that we're having to talk like this but it does matter

Not only that - his percentage of defeats is lower too.

Lampard only got draws in 18% of his games for us. Dyche drew 28% of his at Burnley. Over 100 games - that's 10 extra points. Over a league season, it's almost 4 extra points, on top of the extra wins. Doesn't sound like loads, but often teams stay up by very fine margins. If we'd drawn the Wolves and Southampton home games for example, we'd have 2 extra points, and they'd have 2 fewer each. Net result of that is we'd be out of the relegation zone.

Sad that we're having to talk like this but it does matter
Let's not forget his squad at Burnley was absolutely log, he just made them work hard

We do have some quality in our squad, quality working hard can create a good team

If this is true then I genuinely can't think of anything worse then watching another 10 games at goodison this season.

No excitement, no togetherness with the crowd...it'll turn toxic quickly.

I'd rather give it a miss...I won't because im a idiot who feels obligated to go rather then actually wanting to go the game.
Mate Everton have been a 442 hard to beat, aggressive team, many times before. Surely this is just like the days of old? A team with 100% commitment, defined roles, and hard to beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.