2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only go off links.

But @Goat 's squad thread shows, its not threadbare.
I think you may be missing my point.

What I am getting at is, to generate sufficient funds to buy suitable players those players have to be of some sort of discernible quality, not only to attract a bid but command a bid of a reasonable amount. We do have a problem with the amount of "quality" in the squad. So, in that respect I do maintain we are threadbare.

You made the point that Dyche seems unaware he can sell to buy. I'm making the point that the type of blokes he would want to sell have roadblocks in place, Gomes/Gbamin (wages/ability), Alli (personal issues/wages) Keane (ability). What can you reasonably expect these guys to fetch?

Gray seems to be concurrent with getting a replacement but even then, the level of previous performance while perhaps might get us a little profit but will we get enough money to sign an effective replacement. That's the problem.

Embarrassing he called dobbin ‘Dobson’ in his post match interview. Shoddy from someone who’s in a managerial and leadership role that.

Probably shouldn't wind me up but it has.
I’m on my second marriage, got 3 kids, on my 4th dog.

As much as I love them all from time to time the kids get called a dogs name, the dog gets called the name of one of my old dogs and I’ve even called Mrs BlueInNZ the name of my ex. It happens. Take a chill pill.

At least that’s what I said to Mrs B

Making excuses for his paymasters again, he’s starting to bore me a little. It’s equivalent to Chairman Bills “Good times” nonsense.

The fans rallied the last two seasons to drag the squad over the line, in the absence of a owner, chairman and board of directors who declared war on us - we don’t need telling to pull together, thanks Sean.

I also don’t need telling the reality of the situation we are in, I’ve lived it.

Yes, we’ve spent and wasted a lot of money, and yes we’re skint now so we can’t go and buy whoever we want for mad cash, but we’ve got a thinner squad than last seasons and need some reinforcements or injuries will do for us.

Hopefully he can galvanise the players we have again to get us over the line of 40 points ASAP - that’s what he should be focusing on, not telling us what we already know and to pipe down and leave mr chairman and the owner alone by making excuses for them.
It sounds like you're one of them people who whinges about not having communication and then whinges when you get it because it doesn't say what you wanted it to say. Its not what I want to be hearing but people seem to think we can just make things different by wanting them to be different and that isn't how it works in the real world if this is the reality then whats wrong with saying it?

….might be stating the obvious but we are definitely better going into this season with Dyche than Lampard.

Moshiri might have got lucky with this appointment.
I feel calm mate,first time in a while.

No getting away from the fact are big issues that need addressing at the club but while we trying and navigate our way through them the Gaffer is the best man for the job at this moment in time.

….might be stating the obvious but we are definitely better going into this season with Dyche than Lampard.

Moshiri might have got lucky with this appointment. Right time, right place for club and manager.
Not for me it isn't but we will see.

Obviously just playing it really cautious with Dom and keeping peoples expectations in check and who can blame him. He will bring him back bit by bit following the medical experts instructions to the letter.

I can’t wrap my head around why it’s so unfathomably difficult for you to understand that nobody is bidding for our terrible wasters. Stop believing the first click bait Twitter rumour you see.

I dont have twitter and never have. Suggest you stop crying about things.

It sounds like you're one of them people who whinges about not having communication and then whinges when you get it because it doesn't say what you wanted it to say. Its not what I want to be hearing but people seem to think we can just make things different by wanting them to be different and that isn't how it works in the real world if this is the reality then whats wrong with saying it?
I’m norrased about club communication - most of the stuff out of the club is a load of old bollocks anyway, especially if Chairman Bill is involved, and the fans forum is a complete waste of time. Dyche is normally sound with his injury updates and the training/tactical stuff - no issues at all there.

I just don’t see the need for him to wade into the civil war that the owner and chairman have created between themselves and the fans.

He was chirping on about rebuilding the connection between the owner, chairman and the fans last season - that’s not his problem or concern, and it won’t happen whilst Kenwright is here, so don’t bother yourself - concentrate on the team and getting some players in.

He’s done a fine job under crippling circumstances and getting very little help from his bosses, and I’m much more comfortable with him than I was with senor tapastits or Frank going into the season, but he’s making excuses for them when he doesn’t need to.

In my mind, Dyche is separate from all that nonsense - he doesn’t need to in love himself in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.