2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard 20 games played -3 wins - 6 draws - 11 defeats - 15 points
Gravy 17 games played - 4 wins - 6 draws - 7 defeats - 18 points

Can somebody explain why Lampard is the worst manager ever, correctly, and Dyche is seen as a miracle worker who should be given more time?

An utter farce if this complete joker is retained beyond Monday.
Personally I wouldn’t say Dyche is a miracle worker but I’d say that not many top/proven managers would want the gig here atm and to go with someone else unproven represents a big risk with the current state of our situation/squad.
Dyche’s record was an improvement and I’m not sure anyone else would have got many more points with what he’s got to work with…
I think he will do for now, especially as whoever does the job will have to make do with wheeling and dealing and won’t have much of a kitty.

Can somebody explain why Lampard is the worst manager ever, correctly, and Dyche is seen as a miracle worker who should be given more time?

Lampard saved us from Benitez
Dyche (might) save us from Lampard

I agree i would bin him on Monday and say thanks if he achieves his goal, we wont though we will wait until were in a similar situation next season then pull the trigger.

I personally think we are probably on a similar number of points now than if we had stuck with lampard. The only reason we are still in with a chance of survival is that our rivals have picked up less points than normal. We could stay up on 33 or 34 points.

If we stay up he will get time but I dont think hes the right person. If we go down he should be sacked.

To think this is how low we have become, fans comparing Lampard v Dyche
Let’s get one thing straight Lampard does not get another premier league job once he leaves Chelsea next week, as he is not a manager he is absolutely awful, the guy we have now is slightly better let that sink in for those who want him still in the Everton seat a week tomorrow

Lampard saved us from Benitez
Dyche (might) save us from Lampard

I agree i would bin him on Monday and say thanks if he achieves his goal, we wont though we will wait until were in a similar situation next season then pull the trigger.
But who saves us from Dyche?

I personally think we are probably on a similar number of points now than if we had stuck with lampard. The only reason we are still in with a chance of survival is that our rivals have picked up less points than normal. We could stay up on 33 or 34 points.

If we stay up he will get time but I dont think hes the right person. If we go down he should be sacked.
We were 1 point from safety when Dyche took over and we still could be relegated. Thats nothing to shout about.

Personally I wouldn’t say Dyche is a miracle worker but I’d say that not many top/proven managers would want the gig here atm and to go with someone else unproven represents a big risk with the current state of our situation/squad.
Dyche’s record was an improvement and I’m not sure anyone else would have got many more points with what he’s got to work with…
I think he will do for now, especially as whoever does the job will have to make do with wheeling and dealing and won’t have much of a kitty.
We only ever look for managers with PL experience so it means we are always looking in a limited market. The best managers in the league across a number of different teams in recent years have all come from abroad.

We won’t. Just look what he has done at Chelsea.

We would be on 28 points right now should he had stayed.

I dont know mate, but keeping Dyche keeps us in relegation fights IMO.
He doesnt take us forward he keeps us exactly where we are. Some might say thats ok but i dont.
He will be very happy if we stay where we are as all his downfalls aren't as obvious.

I'd say he'll take us further back if given time but what do I know, saviour or whatever else

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.