2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, It's precisely because he has played for years now...in ever-diminishing decline.

Patterson out and Coleman back will cost us points. He's too old and past it to be anything other than a targeted liability in the coming weeks. Frank could find himself back in trouble in time for November if this goes as south as I suspect it might...
Will just have to wait and see i cant really say that your wrong. Is just my view he will do ok, think he would when we have 2 games in a week.

With Coady over that side he'll be fine. Getting punished last year losing possession was down to having two of Burton's dummies at CB - AKA Keane and Holgate.

We'll get a bit of support up the pitch for Gordon now too. Patterson has done well but not in an attacking sense.

It's Seamus's shirt now for the foreseeable. My worry is we may have to rely on Vinagre stepping over if Coleman gets injured.

Overall: we'll cope.

Patterson was becoming a dynamic player on the right. A key part of the team. It's a scandal we don't have someone who can just slot in.

Other teams manage it.

Of course he is ffs.

Patterson has been injured more than he’s played for us. Absolute joke. Happens to every club apparently though, just coincidental it’s always us.

That’s Mina Holgate Godfrey Patterson all out long term after a handful of games of the season.
Oh dry your eyes ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.