2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the English Premier League season 2022/23, Nathan Patterson has played 7 matches. They have 1 shot on target from a total of 2 shots and have scored 0 goals (0.43 xG). Nathan Patterson averages 29 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 78%, and has 0 assists. Nathan Patterson has received 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. The average Infogol Player Rating for Nathan Patterson in the English Premier League 2022/23 season is 6.07.

Let's not get carried away Patterson has been decent but Coleman just needs to do a solid job defending.

In the English Premier League season 2022/23, Nathan Patterson has played 7 matches. They have 1 shot on target from a total of 2 shots and have scored 0 goals (0.43 xG). Nathan Patterson averages 29 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 78%, and has 0 assists. Nathan Patterson has received 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. The average Infogol Player Rating for Nathan Patterson in the English Premier League 2022/23 season is 6.07.

Let's not get carried away Patterson has been decent but Coleman just needs to do a solid job defending.

Disagree mate.

I think Patterson has been excellent.

He's given us more tempo, urgency and tenacity.

The likes of this doesn't surprise me at all;

Having that temperament in your team, that willingness to tackle is infectious.

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever what those numbers have to do with Patterson playing well or not. I suppose the only one is the pass completion rate but even then it will be skewed by what type of passes they are, who is available to him, etc. etc. etc.

In my opinion, with no stats, just my eyes, he has been superb.

Disagree mate.

Don't think you can accuse Coleman of shirking the physical side of the game,as much as Patterson has made a promising start we aren't going to be missing assists and goals.

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever what those numbers have to do with Patterson playing well or not. I suppose the only one is the pass completion rate but even then it will be skewed by what type of passes they are, who is available to him, etc. etc. etc.

In my opinion, with no stats, just my eyes, he has been superb.
He has had a good start but all of a sudden it's as if he's been MoM week in week out.

He has had a good start but all of a sudden it's as if he's been MoM week in week out.
Past few games he's been very good. However, he fell asleep on the back post for a couple of costly goals we conceded in the first 4 games.

For the season so far: 6 or 7/10

I haven't come or gone anywhere young Sir ! Coleman was a major part of arguably the worse defence in a very long time.

Being sentimental will not make him 5 years younger or the standard we need. He cost us points and we stayed up with 1 game in lieu. The thought of his weekly rally cries makes me nauseous.

In terms of striking yes I do think we need more creativity and quality. Sounds like the club agree , with the recent article about the winter window too.

Huge fan of gana rallied on here in his favour all summer.

If that's twitchy then yes I'm certainly twitching away.

.... as you are ;)
Point taken; just think we will be ok through the run of games that Patterson will be missing because the defence and midfield is much more resilient than last season.

He knows that as soon as Patterson is back, he will be moved to the bench, but he will give his all in the games he plays.

Disagree mate.

He's doing well but is a work in progress,his positioning can be suspect. Against Ukraine he got caught out and burned a couple of times.

He's doing well but is a work in progress,his positioning can be suspect. Against Ukraine he got caught out and burned a couple of times.
tbf, doesnt have Coady marshaling there, nor Gana sweeping up. I dont give a small pocket of waste re englands international prospects, so scotlands can go straight in the bin as well. Hope cole (a) has the video though, more lessons learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.