Southampton - Valentino Livramento
Leeds - Luke Ayling / Stuart Dallas
Burnley - Matthew Lowton
Watford - Kiko Femenia
Newcastle - Javi Manquillo
Crystal Palace - Joel Ward
Brentford - Sergi Canos

I honestly think Coleman is probably in the bottom 5 on that list
Correction: Rock Bottom. By a country mile.

These are all the first choice right backs in the prem at the moment

Arsenal - Takehiro Tomiyasu
Man City - Kyle Walker
Liverpool - Trent Alexander-Arnold
Chelsea - Reece James
Brighton - Tariq Lamptey
West Ham - Vladimir Coufal
Man Utd - Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Leicester - Ricardo Perreira / Timothy Castagne
Wolves - Nelson Semedo
Tottenham - Emerson Royal
Aston Villa - Matty Cash
Norwich - Max Aarons
Southampton - Valentino Livramento
Leeds - Luke Ayling / Stuart Dallas
Burnley - Matthew Lowton
Watford - Kiko Femenia
Newcastle - Javi Manquillo
Crystal Palace - Joel Ward
Brentford - Sergi Canos

I honestly think Coleman is probably in the bottom 5 on that list
Dead bottom and not even close

Even the unpopular names like lowton, ward atling etc all do a far better job than open mouth Coleman

Coleman is a lovely fella and has been a good player for us.

I hate this abuse he is getting. Not calling him crap on the pitch because that's fine but giving him stick about other stuff is well out of order.

Still we did it for the likes of Reid and Ratcliffe so I am not surprised by any of this.

I'm kinda gutted for him. And kinda not.

He gave us all, was great for what we paid, and did us proud. And then he's become a mouthpiece for everything that is wrong within our club, too. And he should have been replaced 3/4 years ago, no sentiments involved.

Clearly not up to it anymore and needs replacing ASAP but some of the things being said here are just embarrassing.
Not even remotely his fault the club haven’t bothered to sign a right back.

And the shouts I’ve seen essentially blaming him for his injury record for daring to play international footy is pathetic. As if he was asking Neil Taylor to snap his leg in half?

I’m immensely frustrated by what’s going on and I cringe every time he makes a mistake. He’s not good at football anymore and the board should have a replacement as top priority. But abusing the bloke for ageing is a joke.

Last edited:
Clearly not up to it anymore and needs replacing ASAP but some of the things being said here are just embarrassing.
Not even remotely his fault the club haven’t bothered to sign a right back.

And the shouts I’ve seen essentially blaming him for his injury record for daring to play international footy is pathetic. As if he was asking Neil Taylor to snap his leg in half?

I’m immensely frustrated by what’s going on and I cringe every time he makes a mistake. He’s not good at football anymore and the board should have a replacement as top priority. But abusing the bloke for ageing is a joke.
He should not be selected - Gordon could play there as he's covered for him most games .......

Here lies the difference. Our club is a Charity. I dont blame Seamus a player needs to be told he is finished, and that was 3 years ago. that is why Catterick and Kendall when they were on blob made tough decisions quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.