2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait to see the mighty Fabien Delph at RB Vs Burnley, nice one Marcel.

Only messing, I know it'll be holgate, which isn't much better if I'm honest

CBA with international qualifiers. Get fit soon Sheamo.

Surely with Aurier being without a club we could get him in and give him a contract till the end of the season and see if he earns the right to extension. Not the most exciting but it’s better then using someone like Delph or holgate or even worse Iwobi

Seamus needs telling to knock off the international football at his age and with his injury record. We pay his wage. Some captain he is.
Yep the fact that he's such a good captain is the reason he feels he needs to answer the call being captain of Ireland.

Reactions: Ger
He has options in Spain.

I’m nervous about him. He is bad enough for Spurs to release him rather than keep him for the final year of his contract. Thats got to be pretty bad.

It's not even his ability that concerns me. It's his attitude and the negative effect he could have on the dressing room. It just isn't a good signing. If I was Rafael I would literally say to him he can sign on a pay as you play deal and If he proves himself maybe give him a year.

Considering his history at psg and then spurs wanting to get rid... it's not a player you want stuck on the wage bill

Status
Not open for further replies.