2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must have been watching a different match. He gave the ball straight back to the opposition on at least 10 or 15 occasions - 2 or 3 of them in very dangerous areas. Bizarre how much mediocrity we are willing to overlook when it comes to this way-over-the-hill player. Great result though. Doucoure man of the match for me.

Dont think he was that great today but such a likeable guy.

Docoure's just scored a belter and he's more concerned about getting that lad his phone back.

Really need a RB with quality - lad tries he just hasn't the pace or quality to be an asset to the starting 11 anymore.

We should be all over Dalot get James/Kean out and get him and a RW in.

I must have been watching a different match. He gave the ball straight back to the opposition on at least 10 or 15 occasions - 2 or 3 of them in very dangerous areas. Bizarre how much mediocrity we are willing to overlook when it comes to this way-over-the-hill player. Great result though. Doucoure man of the match for me.
He’s a shocking footballer, but that flick over the iwobi will Keep his supporters happy. He only has to run around a lot and give 100% and he gets praise.

It was great to win and im Happy tonight, but Southampton are poor abs will be in trouble. Are problem is we have to many poor technical footballers. Who can pass the ball forward, go backwards to often because they don’t trust themselves, you can’t carry 6/7 poor footballers and expect to be in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.