2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make yourself look like a right mug with posts like this. A clear lack of understanding of the impact and role of the player over the years.
??? mate. Are you for real? Hes a woeful right back. Has been for 4 years. Youre going on like I've insulted his wife and kids. I thought we wanted to move on from this sentimentality and "jobs for the boys"? The guy shouldn't even be starting, never mind being club captain!!

Right mate, show me his impact.

You focus on his mistakes but overlook everything else. Frank sees that.

Coleman kept Zaha quiet didn’t he.
I don't. Always rated seamus but this isn't 2015 and time marches on. Are you denying hes been a regular liability for a long time now?

I am yes.

Hes made mistakes recently, yes.

But he was the first person Lampard turned to, I think he knows his value more than us.
Lampard also nows gomes's value as well doesn't he? Gomes, the worlds slowest man, an absolute crab, who he started ahead of Dele alli in an important high intensity game. Frank's always right isn't he. Ask him tonight's lottery numbers for me pal.

??? mate. Are you for real? Hes a woeful right back. Has been for 4 years. Youre going on like I've insulted his wife and kids. I thought we wanted to move on from this sentimentality and "jobs for the boys"? The guy shouldn't even be starting, never mind being club captain!!

Right mate, show me his impact.
You insulted his character
Spineless coward and a complete liability

Coward mate. Soils his undies whenever the ball bounces near him.

Youve fell for his rallying cries haven't you heatmeiser you silly sausage?

Do you believe in santa clause aswell?
Personally think that demonstrably untrue and counter to everything any player and manager he has worked has said.

Also seems a bit weird to be so vitriolic to the club captain but each to their own.

???? Saying he trips over his own feet which he does?

Do I have to rim him cos he plays for us you weirdo?

Is he a good right back? NO

End of.
Show some respect for goodness sake
What a servant he has been for us over the years
Cost nowt
Yes he is at the end of his career
But he has been a great player for us
And surprisingly for a Professional footballer he is honest and a top man.
Just show some respect

I wouldn't be surprised to see him announce his retirement tomorrow, in the same way that Gary Neville knew his time was up Seamus will know he's miles off the pace and without disrespecting him, he has been a liability at times this season.

He looked physically and emotionally shattered after Thursday's game. That ending is as close to the feeling he'd get had he fulfilled his dream of landing us a trophy so I think he might well call it a day now. A great servant to the club.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him announce his retirement tomorrow, in the same way that Gary Neville knew his time was up Seamus will know he's miles off the pace and without disrespecting him, he has been a liability at times this season.

He looked physically and emotionally shattered after Thursday's game. That ending is as close to the feeling he'd get had he fulfilled his dream of landing us a trophy so I think he might well call it a day now. A great servant to the club.
He really hasnt been that bad, sure hes had bad moments, but on the main hes been solid, of course he offers not a lot going forward.

We need better, that I think we can all agree on, I just dont think hes been as bad as some claim, overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.