2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man United (EFL)
West Ham
Newcastle
Fulham

Our worst performances this season, all started and captained by Coleman.

The lad is done, let's not go all emotional over players passed it again. He is costing us.

Find a new right back and move him on.
Whenever he is in the lineup we lost recently is that right mate?

Been a great player for us ,never the same after that injury, got to take a back seat now,.because he's starting to get pelters off our supporters which would tarnish his great career with us

I dont want him near the team.

However, if he was going to play tonight the only place would have been ahead of Holgate to nullify the wide threat of Aina and Lookman.

Right side should have been Holgate and probably Iwobi or Coleman.

Totally bizarre how hes getting games at RB.

Playing him behind James who was obviously going to leave him to get rinsed wasn't really a good call.

He's done. Let's not put him through any more of those before he goes.

Frustrates me because he had a good go against Spurs and gets back in the squad.

But he’s so far past it now, it’s unforgiving to keep giving him regular minutes. Our back line is solid with Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Digne. Why break it?

He’s been a great servant, but there is no room for sentimentality when you’re going for Europe. Fulham was the most winnable game in the week with City upcoming and we just bottled it.

Coleman used sparingly for now before being moved on.

Frustrates me because he had a good go against Spurs and gets back in the squad.

But he’s so far past it now, it’s unforgiving to keep giving him regular minutes. Our back line is solid with Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Digne. Why break it?

He’s been a great servant, but there is no room for sentimentality when you’re going for Europe. Fulham was the most winnable game in the week with City upcoming and we just bottled it.

Coleman used sparingly for now before being moved on.

Came on as a sub, was helped with the players around him.

I dont want him near the team.

However, if he was going to play tonight the only place would have been ahead of Holgate to nullify the wide threat of Aina and Lookman.

Right side should have been Holgate and probably Iwobi or Coleman.

Totally bizarre how hes getting games at RB.
Yeah I agree. Coleman is a defensive liability. I would have played James behind Richy and had Iwobi on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.