2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d replace him to be honest.

Great guy though.
He's a wonderful human being who hasn't forgotten his roots. His form has improved considerably over the last couple of months. I think that we will sign a rightback in the summer, but, I certainly wouldn't put Seamus out to pasture just yet.

He's a wonderful human being who hasn't forgotten his roots. His form has improved considerably over the last couple of months. I think that we will sign a rightback in the summer, but, I certainly wouldn't put Seamus out to pasture just yet.

I don’t hate him at all. But he’s not getting any younger and there’s probably a right back Digne out there.

Coleman is a great great guy but we won’t get anywhere if we keep the same players all the time.

He's had a great run-in, Seamus. Gets up and down brilliantly, though still is one of the worst crossers of a ball in world football.

Definitely needs real competition next season (we should be signing his replacement this summer, for me) and phasing out. Wing back isn't the position for 31/32 year-old players any more.

Not really. I don’t expect Coleman to be replaced. But everyone needs replacing in the end.

Like I say, I don’t hate Coleman, he’s done great to turn his form round.
I certainly wouldn't keep somebody in the team just because they are a nice guy. Hopefully, we will find a right back Digne. I'm sure that Seamus would relish the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.