2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

There were certainly a combination of reasons that he was bad today, but regardless, if we don't think Kenny is going to be it, or he's not ready, you have to get someone else in. I would personally bring someone in AT LEAST as competition and keep Holgate as a backup RB/CB on the bench most games. Send Kenny out on loan and see how it goes.

There were certainly a combination of reasons that he was bad today, but regardless, if we don't think Kenny is going to be it, or he's not ready, you have to get someone else in. I would personally bring someone in AT LEAST as competition and keep Holgate as a backup RB/CB on the bench most games. Send Kenny out on loan and see how it goes.

He has to be upgraded.

Useless 1-1 for a while now and without Richarlison and Keane covering his mistakes he was shown up.

We need an upgrade. Seamus should still be playing lots of games for us but not as the guaranteed first choice. I hope Kenny gets a couple more games before the season is out too.

Imagine how bad he’s going to be next season.

Don’t put Seamus through that, he’s been great for us. Tell him that he is no longer what we require and sell him.

Last edited:
Bring a player in once the season is over, give him a testimonial and get him gone.

Don’t leave him hanging around like a bad smell like you’ve done with all the others Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.