2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

@MarcelsGoat

I think i was right on this one...

Richarlison is the reason he had a few good games....richarlisons off the boil and colemans useless again

Go and sign Wan-Bissaka

He was disgusting in this game, completely clueless when in possession. He's got 4 games I think to show that he wants to be first choice next season but he's fighting a losing battle I think.

He was disgusting in this game, completely clueless when in possession. He's got 4 games I think to show that he wants to be first choice next season but he's fighting a losing battle I think.

Hes done...Richarlison moving onto the right helped him

Bad game from Richarlison and Colemans back to normal.

Silva will be horrified.

@MarcelsGoat

I think i was right on this one...

Richarlison is the reason he had a few good games....richarlisons off the boil and colemans useless again

Go and sign Wan-Bissaka

Yeah Zat, you were defo right, 100%, I mean it proves without doubt that Rico made Coleman look good, what was Silva thinking breaking them up today.

Oh wait a God damn minute........................................................

Wan-Bissaka is not what we need, hes too defensive.

Get the fella at Nice.

Yeah Zat, you were defo right, 100%, I mean it proves without doubt that Rico made Coleman look good, what was Silva thinking breaking them up today.

Oh wait a God damn minute........................................................

Wan-Bissaka is not what we need, hes too defensive.

Get the fella at Nice.

Richarlison had a bad game = didnt save colemans bacon...again.

Not Atal...Wan Bissaka...

Perhaps 'too defensive' for Palace but used to be a winger and we can unleash Richarlison with a solid player behind him

Colemans just shown himself up here...id play kenny next game.

Richarlison had a bad game = didnt save colemans bacon...again.

Not Atal...Wan Bissaka...

Perhaps 'too defensive' for Palace but used to be a winger and we can unleash Richarlison with a solid player behind him

Colemans just shown himself up here...id play kenny next game.

You appear to have zoned in on Coleman, im not sure why, I saw 14 players on the pitch playing at a very low level of performance.

But enjoy your scapegoating.

Wan Bissaka would cost an utter fortune Zat, hes a very good player, but hes not what we need. You have said constantly that we need a Digne clone on the right, that is not AWB.

Get the boy Atal for buttons and win the lot.

You appear to have zoned in on Coleman, im not sure why, I saw 14 players on the pitch playing at a very low level of performance.

But enjoy your scapegoating.

Wan Bissaka would cost an utter fortune Zat, hes a very good player, but hes not what we need. You have said constantly that we need a Digne clone on the right, that is not AWB.

Get the boy Atal for buttons and win the lot.
I agree, Atal would be a lot cheaper and is a far better attacker - I think he suits what we need more so than Wan Bissaka, no matter how brilliant he is defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.