2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he was finished a month or 2 back because let's be honest hes been horrific for a while now. But was superb again today and has been since the derby. Hope he proves me wrong and Carrie's on this form

Looks like we may as well keep him as our main RB for another year and just keep Kenny and Holgate to push him for his place. Or better said we likely can afford to wait if we can't find an ideal new RB this summer. May be better to spend money elsewhere.

Still haven't forgiven him for that ear cupping carry on.

Still think a right sided Digne should also be a target this summer. Meunier at PSG fits the bill.

It’s unsurprising it has taken him time to recover his full form, but now he is back to his old magnificence.
Once again patience proves a virtue.

I'm not surprised that he isn't at 100% after his injury. I had two cruciate injuries and when I came back mid season it was hard. The following season was good as new. I suspect that Seamus will be back to his best again next season having had a rest and a full preseason. He aint finished. We could do with a back up though or someone better if they come up to buy in.

Status
Not open for further replies.