2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but he is NO WHERE NEAR as bad as Ash was. Why is everyone so determined to finish Seamus?
He probably means the drop from how good they were to what they are now. So the drop from Coleman being the best right back in the league to now is bigger than Williams going from crap to crapper.

He's not saying Coleman is worse than fat Ashley.

1. Keane, gets ball
  2. passes to Coleman
  3. takes a touch, sells defender,buys some time
  4. stands there with his arms out and mouth wide open
  5. looks for a positive pass but there isn't one as every manager in the league has worked out that we cannot deal with high press.
  6. gives it back to Keane

fixed

100% genuine, I am at T3 arrivals as here for a meeting with someone flying in from Paris at Mcr airport and there is a guy stood here in an Everton track suit with his initials on it also waiting, I have taken a photo of him will upload later.
  1. Keane, gets ball
  2. passes to Coleman
  3. takes a touch, usually backwards
  4. stands there with his arms out and mouth wide open
  5. pretends to look for a positive pass
  6. gives it back to Keane

hahahahahahhahahaha, mad how true that is though

Wouldn't have him as captain and think after a wonderful career he is heading in one direction and not the band

For his fee of what was it.....60k? I think we've had our monies worth and more from the lad in buckets full. Also his leg was shattered so recently I'm in awe of how he's come back.

His old legs may be tired now and a few mistakes creeping in but is spirit his not lacking......he didn't seem to be scared of the rain and the nasty men in the Millwall team either last Saturday. lol. Now as for some of our later multi million £ pretenders, I wish I could say the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.