2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags going to say anything as well? Nope, thought not, give Coleman the bloody armband.

Even though I questioned his positioning yesterday. I do think he needs to realise he doesn't have prime jagielka and distinct behind him now though.

He was 20 yards out of position for their first two goals yesterday,too far forward for a full back,completely different if he’s a wing back,
Just saying.
Absolutely bang on. We already had 4 stuck upfront not getting back and his suicidal overlaps killed us.He did look great , his touch , pace , aggression are all quality but he hung his defensive team mates out to dry.

Absolutely bang on. We already had 4 stuck upfront not getting back and his suicidal overlaps killed us.He did look great , his touch , pace , aggression are all quality but he hung his defensive team mates out to dry.
We haven't had a right back since Alex Parker signed in 1957. Both Hibbert and Coleman are good ,decent men, but should have had no place
in an Everton team.

Stevens, Gidman, Tommy Wright, Keith Newton all decent internationals (But not a patch on this current crop of England Right Wing Backs).

We haven't had a right back since Alex Parker signed in 1957. Both Hibbert and Coleman are good ,decent men, but should have had no place
in an Everton team.

Don't think I could disagree more on the Coleman shout.
There are loads of reasons that could be given but the simplest one it that he's been picked in the past for the PFA team of the year (by his peers) as the best right back in the league - but he's not good enough to have ever played for Everton.... utter madness.

He'll be given the armband soon enough and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.