2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt think he was very good against Chelsea as some posters are saying...

Quite an average performance i thought (not a bad one).

He really has to impove to a consistent 7/10 level each game like Digne to cement his place.

Great captaining of the team but performance wise we look far, far, far stronger on the left than the right.

Having said that, id replace Walcott and give Coleman a bit longer...i like him.

Simply a top fella our Seamus.

Incidentally if you click on the above post and scroll there is snippet of an interview with the wife of Sean Cox, it is quite a joyous clip, from a sad situation she is happy and optomistic with the progress he is making, it shows her tremendous strength of character and use of humour and it is quite uplifting.

He wasn't even playing badly before imo, people are just on him because he hasn't banged in 6 goals yet this season and they have a hankering for players in their early 20s now.

He had some shocking performances mate tbf . Had about 3 game spell either side or the arse game , when he was proper turd, ball rolling under his feet, couldn’t pick a pass etc

Very lucky today, most refs would have given a penalty, looked like one to me.
It was a travesty that the diving [Poor language removed] was not booked. Never a foul. I was only yards away. For once the fairly useless ref got it right. Oh, as someone said next to me it would have been given at Analfield, in their favour of course.

Funny that the Cardiff player didn't complain about it, Warnock didn't complain about it, and MOTD didn't even deem the incident worthy of showing.

Yet the Coleman haters on here are adamant that it was a penalty. Unreal.
It was. They usually let the 50 50 challenges slide in the box, so thankfully he got away with it. He just takes too many risks in the box and he needs to be a bit more careful. No harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.