Seamus Coleman - The best parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingduncan

Player Valuation: £950k
Hi all,

I know Seamus is getting on a bit now and takes a bit of flack but I was thinking about some of favourite moments involving him. Not the most technically gifted player we have ever had but at his peak was an extremely good right back for us.

I was wondering what your Favourite moments of Seamus are?

Mine is a toss up between him scoring a screamer V Swansea (I think) and his celebration consisted of booting the advertaising hoardings, not sure he knew what to do with himself, always brings brings a smile to my face!

I think my favourite has to him taking the P against Arsenal in Martinez's first season, where he absolutely skins Santi Cazorla and Santi just throws his arms up as if to say "WTF"

I am sure there are plenty more out there, please share :)

His goal funnily enough against Southampton, Just created it out of nothing and smashed it top corner.

I don't know if it was his debut, but I vaguely remember him coming at some point V Spurs I think and the first thing he did was put in a crunching tackle on someone. I love Seamus :)

Remember first seeing him play against City in a pub in Bristol, sat with a Jamaican Palace fan who was dazzled by him and refused to believe we'd only payed 60 grand for him, I say!
He takes a lot of flak these days but 60k and we've had a decade or more from the lad. Probably not good enough to be our starting right back anymore but show him some love, he very much deserves it! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.