Seamus Coleman receives racist abuse on Twitter from Everton 'fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricblue

Player Valuation: £35m
Ryan Bennett â€￾@RyanBennett80
Would have been a great weekend if Seamus Coleman got hit by a car at a young age!

Neil Harrison â€￾@NeilHarrison92
Seamus Coleman is complete and utter sh*te! #Gypo

Mark Waters â€￾@markwaters84
after 3 days on meds I still have a seamus coleman style jaw

antony mahoney â€￾@AntMahoneyEFC
Seamus Coleman really is beginning to prove the notion that the Irish are thick!

craig sage â€￾@craigsage
Anybody who rates seamus coleman as a footballer need their head testing! #spaceman

Dean Arrowsmith â€￾@pingudean
"@Aaron_Corrigan: Hope for Seamus Coleman never to wear an Everton shirt again lost us the points single handedly. #irish****" [Poor language removed]

josh little â€￾@joshlit5
Seamus Coleman is f**king monk can't defend for sh*t

Nov LeonOsman_Not â€￾@LeonOsman_Not
#NobodyLikes Seamus Coleman, Irish [Poor language removed] thought he could cheer us up with an Irish jig.... ****

Wa77ace â€￾@TW71112
Seamus Coleman should be axed. Been nothing but a liability since he came back. Wouldn't have this nonsense with Hibbo

Nov IAN WHAN â€￾@whanie49
Seamus Coleman isnt the brightest #efc

Nov chris spencer â€￾@spenthered
HAHAHA seamus coleman is the durtiest pikey gypo i ever seen #disismydawg
Expand

Nov Dave #DFAFD â€￾@RaveDoe
"@Bentlegs: Can somebody teach Seamus Coleman how to defend please." Jamie Carragher?

Hang your heads in shame whoever you are.

Thankfully the Club have spoken out.

http://www.donegaldaily.com/2012/11/18/everton-back-coleman-after-star-gets-vile-twitter-abuse/

Seriously every player gets abuse but to call it racist is beyond me. Does being Irish or even a pikey come under race these days? Total over reaction.

Some of those posts are personal opinions and if we want the country to have free speech then people like the original poster need to jump off their high horse.

Seriously every player gets abuse but to call it racist is beyond me. Does being Irish or even a pikey come under race these days? Total over reaction.

Some of those posts are personal opinions and if we want the country to have free speech then people like the original poster need to jump off their high horse.

'Seamus Coleman really is beginning to prove the notion that the Irish are thick!'

Pretty sure that's racist. And i'm also pretty sure it's not being on a 'high horse' to be against those idiotic comments.

Why ? Just why ? Surely they can be traced via their e-mail address . If they have a season ticket they should be banned. That MIGHT stop idiots doing this sort of thing again

There is absolutely no way any of them have season tickets or even go to watch Everton. Bellends.

Status
Not open for further replies.