Scottish Cot Death Trust - signed Leighton Baines pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCDT

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi, my name is Craig and I am involved with fundraising for the Scottish Cot Death Trust and a charity night which will be held in Glasgow in Saturday 16th February.

One prize donated by Everton was a hand signed A4 picture of Leighton Baines.

In order to generate a few more pounds for this very worthy cause, I was looking to see if anyone on your site would like to make an offer for the pic? I can send the picture directly to the recipient on receipt of PayPal payment.

Will keep the prize available for offers until Friday night at 10pm

thanks in advance and best wishes for the remainder of the season.

Hi, my name is Craig and I am involved with fundraising for the Scottish Cot Death Trust and a charity night which will be held in Glasgow in Saturday 16th February.

In order to generate a few more pounds for this very worthy cause, I was looking to see if anyone on your site would like to make an offer for the pic? I can send the picture directly to the recipient on receipt of PayPal payment.

Put it on twitter mate . You’ll find the prominent Everton accounts easily enough. Good luck

@davek will deffo be interested mate.

He’s his biggest fan.

Pity there's not a photo capturing Capt Jags and Bainesy scheming together.... @davek would be a very strong bidder for that! lollol

I assume that's taken just after they'd been told Bobby had been sacked

Bainsey : that'll teach the Catalan clown not to mess with us eh Capt Jags?

Capt Jags : yes Bainesy....I only hope that that pesky poster on Grand Old Team, the guy with a sour lemon avatar, isn't on to us...
'And we'll do the same to Jose once Silva is out the door, after we have signed our new contracts'

Cap’n Jarg: ”This sunshine reminds me of when we were at the World Cup piglet.....the pinnacle of our glittering careers”
Supergrass: “ Yes Jag-man....we had the World at our feet. You, me and the boy Messi and Ronaldo....we were unbeatable”
Cap’n Jarg: “ Remember us getting matching arse tatts saying “ The Moyes Boys”
Supergrass: “ Yes, and I turned down United to stay with my beloved Toffees Cap’n”

Mo Besic: “ Absolute chuff. Mini Richard Ashcroft, you shat your pants being away from home....and you were Sh1te on your Encore. And as for you Dopey...you were a liability so they dumped you for Phil Jones. Phil f’ing Jones. Bobby had you both sussed.”

Cap’n Jarg and Supergrass: “Yeh lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.