School of Hoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsno-chris

Player Valuation: £90m
I find it far more entertaining watching the ball go aimlessly high, and literally nowhere.

I enjoy having no shots on target during a game, it makes you appreciate it when you do create a chance and see the opposition goalkeeper actually move a bit

It’s tactically astute to setup with 6 at the back against teams who cant score for a bean, like West Brom.

Hoooooooooooof FC

I find it far more entertaining watching the ball go aimlessly high, and literally nowhere.

I enjoy having no shots on target during a game, it makes you appreciate it when you do create a chance and see the opposition goalkeeper actually move a bit

It’s tactically astute to setup with 6 at the back against teams who cant score for a bean, like West Brom.

Hoooooooooooof FC

Have we got a song yet or do we just shout Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof, every time the ball is webbed forward ?

Better to be a wool than a Chris !

xxx

giphy.gif

In fairness this is the side that SA inherited. He didn't mould this squad. Koeman and Walsh did. If we are still playing this style of football after the Jan window and a chance to put his own ideas on the attacking side of the squad, then fair enough. Until then we have to grind out results with what we have, trying to hang onto the top 6. It's poor but it is not his team - he has just improved on what he inherited. We should be grateful for that as the form was definitely relegation material.

Status
Not open for further replies.