SCARED.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
After reading through the Moyes to spurs and the board thread I can't believe how scared our fans our of change....

People don't want change at the top because......look at blackburn an Pompey.

People don't want Moyes to go because apparently well be playing Luton town in two years!!!

Whys everyone so scared of change an who says it will go tits up. For me in life change is a god thing, it opens new doors to new ways. Being comftable breads contempt. If it stays the same we will have the same season as the last 3-4 years....

Well I'm up for taking a chance..... Out with the old an in with the new..

When players go, people threat an cry an get all worked up.monly to find the news players are just as good or ever better?

Evolution, we need to get out of this rot an move on.

Can people not see this..

NILSATIS NISIOPTIMUM

Here here.

No matter who goes or stays we are Everton and we will always be here.

Some people need to have a word with themselves.

I heartily agree with you pal, for good or bad for us, Tottenham don't want Moyes.. So whether u like it or not we are stuck with him.

Good post.

My analogy is: People on here are like the lad who doesn't like/love his wife or girlfriend, but they're too scared to dump her incase they can't find another girl.

You just never know until it happens, living in fear is pathetic.

I heartily agree with you pal, for good or bad for us, Tottenham don't want Moyes.. So whether u like it or not we are stuck with him.

or we could let him run his contract down and get rid. But no, we will offer him a nice big contract and us poor fans will be stuck watching boring, negative,long ball, spineless football for another decade.

Why do people think change is a definite concept its more about context then absolutes.

Why do people not want to sell Baines, Fellaini and Barkley and get better players?

Yeah and i am one, who would be amazed if we didnt get relegated within two seasons without Moyes.

I dont fear change, i fear change in the wrong area or a lack of it in the right areas.

Wheeeeyyy luton away. I like this potential outcome. For those that went kennilworth road for the carling cup, you have to walk across a bridge over peoples gardens to get in the away stand. Also if you look over the stand that's just boxes (no seats) you'll see massive cresent moon and star above the sea of ****e that is bury park. Kennilworth Road is such a ****hole.

Why do people think change is a definite concept its more about context then absolutes.

Why do people not want to sell Baines, Fellaini and Barkley and get better players?

Yeah and i am one, who would be amazed if we didnt get relegated within two seasons without Moyes.

I dont fear change, i fear change in the wrong area an a lack of it in the right areas.

Son don't be scared, we're EVERTON. Without Moyes we would flourish with the right manager. He took us to a good place, but we need someone else to change the ethos an style of the club to bring us on...

DONT BE SCARED..

Not scared of change, scared of a shitty change. Can't be doing with someone like Martinez, whos season starts in bloody March never mind January. Point is, unless it's a belter of a manager I don't think we should risk it.

I dont fear change, i fear change in the wrong area or a lack of it in the right areas.

because selling them will not mean we get all the money from sales for the players and will be harder to replace. not so with the manager.

Wheeeeyyy luton away. I like this potential outcome. For those that went kennilworth road for the carling cup, you have to walk across a bridge over peoples gardens to get in the away stand. Also if you look over the stand that's just boxes (no seats) you'll see massive cresent moon and star above the sea of ****e that is bury park. Kennilworth Road is such a ****hole.

ooh, sounds beautiful! i like a nice crescent moon and star

Not scared of change, scared of a shitty change. Can't be doing with someone like Martinez, whos season starts in bloody March never mind January. Point is, unless it's a belter of a manager I don't think we should risk it.

we started in march.

Son don't be scared, we're EVERTON. Without Moyes we would flourish with the right manager. He took us to a good place, but we need someone else to change the ethos an style of the club to bring us on...

DONT BE SCARED..

Its all about opinions mate, ive no doubt there are as good maybe even better managers then Davey out there - irate him very highly though. Im less convinced they would be attracted or could achieve the better things people want - on a 0-3mill a season budget tbh, sod all has changed budget wise since the days we were relgation fodder mate. My opinion may be different if were dropping 20 mill a window on talent and we still were 7th - but then thats not going to happen.

Im wholly against the arguement of people wanting Moyes out - for us to be gash - to put the board under pressure to sell up.

For me its change at the top people want and the fact that Davey achieves relative end product success in given budgets, masks the stuff of the field and extends the boards regime. It prob does like, but cutting your nose to spite your face isnt the way to go for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.