Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the problem is with the documents required to prove his European heritage.

Non EU residents currently have to pay £1000 NHS contributions in order to get there first right to remain Visa, thats for 2.5 years, they have to pay it again for a further two and a half years whilst earning a minimum of £18k to get permanent right to remain, not like they can just rock up here and get a free knee replacement.

Stop it with your common sense.

This still makes me laugh

Grim post this, and sorry to see so many people liking it tbh

Taken way out of context to be fair.

My whole point is hes coming from abroad and will he paying a load back in taxes etc whereas others dont ( even if it's not working or min wage jobs etc etc ) so how can they come to the conclusion he doesn't qualify for a visa
Everybody should he able to get a Visa for circumstances like this

Taken way out of context to be fair.

My whole point is hes coming from abroad and will he paying a load back in taxes etc whereas others dont ( even if it's not working or min wage jobs etc etc ) so how can they come to the conclusion he doesn't qualify for a visa
Everybody should he able to get a Visa for circumstances like this
To be honest i fully understood what you mean, but it was easy to twist.

Thing is who was the last player we went for that didnt get a permit? or has there been any we thouht we cant get but it worked out in the end? Im sure we went through this with Mori

To be honest i fully understood what you mean, but it was easy to twist.

Thing is who was the last player we went for that didnt get a permit? or has there been any we thouht we cant get but it worked out in the end? Im sure we went through this with Mori

Suppose the difference between mori and sosa is mori had full international caps. Dont see why in tbe grand scheme of things that makes a difference tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.