Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not straight away but there may be a chance on appeal. Points are awarded for the size of the fee, the standard of the league he's coming from, how much his contract would be worth and other things.

He might even be able to acquire an EU passport if he is eligible for a second nationality - there's a lot of Italian and Spanish ancestry over there - that could be the "community passport" his father is reported to have mentioned.
The passport bit is what I thought as well

Cant believe for one minute that we as a club have reached the level of paying 15m for a player and chucking him in our U23 side. If he does sign I will be amazed if he isn't immediately in the first team squad and on the bench for the first half of the season and eased into the starting eleven as the season progresses. If we have become a team that can pay 15m for a player and put them in the U23's then the finances of the club are far better than we all think.
I hear there’s a fat Russian that agrees with this lol

Cant believe for one minute that we as a club have reached the level of paying 15m for a player and chucking him in our U23 side. If he does sign I will be amazed if he isn't immediately in the first team squad and on the bench for the first half of the season and eased into the starting eleven as the season progresses. If we have become a team that can pay 15m for a player and put them in the U23's then the finances of the club are far better than we all think.

oumar-niasse-roberto-martinez_3409090.jpg

Apparently initial work permit rejected (which was probably expected), an appeal has gone in with the FA to try and get support.

Status
Not open for further replies.