Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily mail reporting that were struggling to get a work permit but (same as other sites) him and his dad will travel over next week.

Mentions Spurs also linked...

Daily mail reporting that were struggling to get a work permit but (same as other sites) him and his dad will travel over next week.

Apparently there’s a quote flying round from his dad saying once his tournament is over he’s flying here to sign.

Apparently there’s a quote flying round from his dad saying once his tournament is over he’s flying here to sign.
Yeah that seems to be the most recent line since a fee was apparently agreed a few days ago, we are just waiting for him to come over and sign now.

....I read something about him being loaned back to River Plate and he qualifies for a European Passport next season.

wonder what hes [the dad] saying lol,unless hes confirming what has already been said in terms of he will travel to Liverpool after Argentina are knocked out

....I read something about him being loaned back to River Plate and he qualifies for a European Passport next season.

I read something about a passport and the end of the year but couldn’t work out exactly what was being said

If he is a sub, shouldn’t we rather sign the kid who made the first 11 in his spot? Just asking like...

Status
Not open for further replies.