Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the transfer thread dream really.

Young South American wonderkid with an exotic name whom you’ve never heard of.

All the stat nonces frantically looking him up on Wyscout so they can pretend to have heard of him and bomb you with his xG and ‘key dribbles’ stats...

Heady days.
I miss the days when the first you heard of a transfer was when an official bid had been put in and it was on the news or in the paper.

If the rumours are true I'm sure Brands has done his home work.
Dont forget he's just a kid yet with bags of potential , mistakes will always happen at that age .
Seems he's only had 4 games so a fair way to go yet , I imagine discipline will be worked on.
Yep only one game but I was impressed with the way he receives the ball and always looks for the forward pass vey quick....not always gonna come off tho.
But he is the type of signing ( if it happens) I was hoping Brands would bring in.....hope theres many more like this.
A season in the U 23s beckons for this lad with the odd cup game thrown in

I’m just surprised nobody’s claimed to have been keeping tabs on him for the last 3 years or so through the South American youth system.
I'd say there will be lads along shortly who will claim that the spotted him as a potential superstar when he played in the U 9 road leagues

He was interviewed and said- 'It makes me very proud that an english club like Everton want me, but at the moment I am concentrating on the under-20 world cup.´

Tim Vickery the South American based journo (normally a pretty good judge of player for a journo) was talking about this kid on the radio through the night, he said that he is a old fashioned style defensive midfielder with very good passing, not so hot on the marking but potential to be top quality. He does think it maybe a bit premature for a move abroad though.

tenor.gif

He was interviewed and said- 'It makes me very proud that an english club like Everton want me, but at the moment I am concentrating on the under-20 world cup.´
Didn’t Sandro say that aswell?

I miss the days when the first you heard of a transfer was when an official bid had been put in and it was on the news or in the paper.
I reminisce about seeing it on kick-off

Status
Not open for further replies.