Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read through the comments on a couple of the Spanish thread on him and there's nothing really there to give you an idea of how nailed on this is or how good he is. Mixed bag. Some sorry they didn't see him play more. Others happy for the money they are getting and talking of who they might buy with it. A couple saying he will be very good. There was a mention that the fee being mentioned is the clausula, the release clause. The journalist talking about it seems to confirm that.

Worked out well for the last young south american striker we bought, Martinez bought him, can't even remember his name such was his success.

I remember last year when that Bensebaini’s agent was flying over because we we just about to sign him. His agent must’ve flown through the Bermuda Triangle because we just waited and waited and waited.

I expect this to be a lod of speculative tosh just like that.

....these signings are low risk with the potential of high reward. Stones, Holgate, Lookman and DCL are a reflection that the strategy of buying promising young players works.

I doubt any of us know how good this lad is, but if the move happens it’ll be fascinating to see how he develops.

Looks very promising to me .
Looks very comfortable receiving the ball anywhere on the pitch. Plays it forward quickly and simply.
Not a lot not to like for a young lad.

The first few clips are poor, the very first one is him trying a long pass and hitting it straight into the opponent. Amount of times he steps out to press and gets walked round.

it's just one game ofcourse but clearly not one of his stronger performances.

This is the transfer thread dream really.

Young South American wonderkid with an exotic name whom you’ve never heard of.

All the stat nonces frantically looking him up on Wyscout so they can pretend to have heard of him and bomb you with his xG and ‘key dribbles’ stats...

Heady days.

Status
Not open for further replies.