Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bleak midfield".... I've written better stuff when bladdered on MD20/20.

Top six is very possible next season. One of Arsenal and Tottenham are fair game AFAIC. Sosa is a pass for me, and that goes for anyone unless they've got proven exp in Europe's big five. Look, it's simples.

-Get Gomes and Kurt at all costs.
-Sigs for Ziyech in a player+cash deal with Ajax.
-Walcott out, Fraser in, or a swap+cash with B'mouth.
-Jags to wherever, promote Conolly, Simms and Feeney.
-Get Williams (Inaki variety, not welsh kopite double agent pineapple with 16 pace on FIFA) from Bilbao possibly.

Well maybe simples... I've not accounted for the total sum we are going to spend on getting rid of Martina, Mirallas, Niasse and Bolasie. Absolute waste of a dressing room peg the lot.

Hi Ajax, can we swap your best player for one of ours who is on mega money and coming to the end of his career??

“No”

Oh, ok then

The end

Hi Ajax, can we swap your best player for one of ours who is on mega money and coming to the end of his career??
“No”
Oh, ok then
The end

Gotta push the envelope smart arse, that lot did and now the streets are covered in red tickertape. Anyway I did say cash + player.

If he does sign, I'd be surprised if he'll be anywhere near the first team this season. Much more likely to spend a good six months in the reserves or making the odd cameo from the bench.

A defensive midfielder coming straight from Argentina to England would have to be Mascherano levels of special to just slot in. Plus he's a kid who's just turned 20 and hasn't even played professional football full stop before now.

It's a punt on him turning out to be something special. I trust Brands on it, but this can't be a first team signing.

Oh Hi Ajax, it’s Le Ev again. About that deal, can we throw some cash your way as well?? You’ll need to smash your wage salary as well BTW.
Oh, it’s another no. Ok bye

Well you know something. Even if Everton did try that and got roundly laughed at, I'd still have more respect, compared to what we know will happen with Sosa (precious time wasted on another no-ambition signing that isn't actually going to play for us) like that Uruguayan bloke I can hardly remember (Leandro something?...)

Silva and Brands should be made to watch that clucking Bus Parade on loop until they learn to be AMBITIOUS

Well you know something. Even if Everton did try that and got roundly laughed at, I'd still have more respect, compared to what we know will happen with Sosa (precious time wasted on another no-ambition signing that isn't actually going to play for us) like that Uruguayan bloke I can hardly remember (Leandro something?...)

Silva and Brands should be made to watch that clucking Bus Parade on loop until they learn to be AMBITIOUS

Did you try that deal in FIFA and it worked out??

Think you need to read why brands was brought in fam and the approach we’ll be taking, you may be upset for the next couple of years

Did you try that deal in FIFA and it worked out??

Think you need to read why brands was brought in fam and the approach we’ll be taking, you may be upset for the next couple of years

In the "next couple of years", that afterbirth across the park will have made it eight. Everyone is bending over for them except us and City. Everyone. Is Brands so unprofessional that he can stomach that?

In the "next couple of years", that afterbirth across the park will have made it eight. Everyone is bending over for them except us and City. Everyone. Is Brands so unprofessional that he can stomach that?

No mate, they’ve spent the last 3 years building a team with a clear plan. They’re good at the togger

We aren’t throwing money around, it ain’t happening

Brands and Silva need patience.

Your annoyance should be thrown at that skip of beef Koeman, and his scattergun transfer policy which has sadled the club with loads of expensive dead weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.