Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a strange one this imo. Has Brands seen something in this kid that his current club hasn’t, and he sees him ready for first team football right away?

13 million sterling is a lot of dough for a talent you’re gonna throw in the u23’s which makes me think he could go straight in to contention.

If he does turn out to be one for the future rather than now and joins Unsie’s squad, then just how much money do we actually have? We need to secure Gomes, a right winger with a left foot, Zouma or another centre half, and a striker as well as a possible right back.

You’d think these were more of a priority than picking up a talent for the under 23’s for around 13 million quid. Maybe he’s an alternative to Gomes? Or maybe the Argentinian paper has jumped the gun again?

Bit of a strange one this imo. Has Brands seen something in this kid that his current club hasn’t, and he sees him ready for first team football right away?

13 million sterling is a lot of dough for a talent you’re gonna throw in the u23’s which makes me think he could go straight in to contention.

If he does turn out to be one for the future rather than now and joins Unsie’s squad, then just how much money do we actually have? We need to secure Gomes, a right winger with a left foot, Zouma or another centre half, and a striker as well as a possible right back.

You’d think these were more of a priority than picking up a talent for the under 23’s for around 13 million quid. Maybe he’s an alternative to Gomes? Or maybe the Argentinian paper has jumped the gun again?

I imagine he’d go out on loan rather than put into the u-23s

I imagine he’d go out on loan rather than put into the u-23s
Another possibility. But again, 13 million quid could be put to more important use? Don’t get me wrong I love this type of move as much as anyone and its shrewd to put these bricks in the wall, but I’d have thought we need every penny we’ve got to secure other priorities at the moment. It’s interesting nonetheless and it’ll be interesting to hear the thinking behind this move if it come off and of course if it’s accurate.

Just cos we buy him, we don’t have to play him or bring him to Finch farm, it’s banking a potential.
Just hope it doesn’t impact any ‘for now’ buys.

Our bleak midfield will be bleak no longer.

"Bleak midfield".... I've written better stuff when bladdered on MD20/20.

Top six is very possible next season. One of Arsenal and Tottenham are fair game AFAIC. Sosa is a pass for me, and that goes for anyone unless they've got proven exp in Europe's big five. Look, it's simples.

-Get Gomes and Kurt at all costs.
-Sigs for Ziyech in a player+cash deal with Ajax.
-Walcott out, Fraser in, or a swap+cash with B'mouth.
-Jags to wherever, promote Conolly, Simms and Feeney.
-Get Williams (Inaki variety, not welsh kopite double agent pineapple with 16 pace on FIFA) from Bilbao possibly.

Well maybe simples... I've not accounted for the total sum we are going to spend on getting rid of Martina, Mirallas, Niasse and Bolasie. Absolute waste of a dressing room peg the lot.

"Bleak midfield".... I've written better stuff when bladdered on MD20/20.

Top six is very possible next season. One of Arsenal and Tottenham are fair game AFAIC. Sosa is a pass for me, and that goes for anyone unless they've got proven exp in Europe's big five. Look, it's simples.

-Get Gomes and Kurt at all costs.
-Sigs for Ziyech in a player+cash deal with Ajax.
-Walcott out, Fraser in, or a swap+cash with B'mouth.
-Jags to wherever, promote Conolly, Simms and Feeney.
-Get Williams (Inaki variety, not welsh kopite double agent pineapple) from Bilbao possibly.

Well maybe simples... I've not accounted for the total sum we are going to spend on getting rid of Martina, Mirallas, Niasse and Bolasie. Absolute waste of a dressing room peg the lot.

None of that is happening.

None of that is happening.

....because it can't? Or because we have a spineless bunch of weasels upstairs, just like we have for 30 years? And if you don't think we can land either of Gomes or Kurt after last season then you have even less faith in Everton than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.