Transfer Rumour Santiago Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.
If money is no object, then I'd say bring him in but I want us spending big money on first choice players rather than back-ups. Arias' price is a bit too steep for a reserve.

I like the way he says other targets. Hopefully we'll sort another couple of signings out.

Mac Having seen the large number of dross that we have signed in recent years, I actually would be happy with what we have. Yes, Central defence could do with dime world class but I am not aching for new signings just to keep Sky happy.

Mac Having seen the large number of dross that we have signed in recent years, I actually would be happy with what we have. Yes, Central defence could do with dime world class but I am not aching for new signings just to keep Sky happy.

Totally agree mate which is why I'm just thinking Oblak in goal, Koulibaly, Cavani and some worldie winger and I'll give this window a 7/10 ;)

Nah I know what you mean mate, honestly though, just a couple of signings in certain areas and i think we'll be well set for the next 15/20 games

Status
Not open for further replies.