Transfer Rumour Santiago Arias

Mikey O

Player Valuation: £2.5m
If money is no object, then I'd say bring him in but I want us spending big money on first choice players rather than back-ups. Arias' price is a bit too steep for a reserve.

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £35m
I like the way he says other targets. Hopefully we'll sort another couple of signings out.

Mac Having seen the large number of dross that we have signed in recent years, I actually would be happy with what we have. Yes, Central defence could do with dime world class but I am not aching for new signings just to keep Sky happy.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
Mac Having seen the large number of dross that we have signed in recent years, I actually would be happy with what we have. Yes, Central defence could do with dime world class but I am not aching for new signings just to keep Sky happy.

Totally agree mate which is why I'm just thinking Oblak in goal, Koulibaly, Cavani and some worldie winger and I'll give this window a 7/10 ;)

Nah I know what you mean mate, honestly though, just a couple of signings in certain areas and i think we'll be well set for the next 15/20 games

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks