Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate and I try to cut managers slack. I thought his comments about Lookman were very honest but summed up what's wrong with him and Everton. He selects people on age, reputation and cost not on ability..

Well..no he really doesn't does he?

Kenny, DCL and Davies have all had regular game time under him. Holgate has had a number of games too (that have died off recently to be fair).

Tosun and Klaassen cost loads and have not played or barely played and Rooney has not been playing week in week out which shows that reputation doesn't mean much. Martina is deemed both rubbish and came on free so he doesn't fit into any of that.

There are lots of things to have a go at Allardyce about. I think this is very unfair though as it's just not true.

Allardyce = boring hoofball, deluded press conferences and an incredibly ugly fat bar steward offending me by standing in our ‘technical area’ if that is correct 21st century terminology. I hate the fact that my proud club have sunk as low as to appoint this piece of [Poor language removed].
It’s a no from me.

With Sam: it was even a reluctant move for the club.
Some hated him from the word go. But even those - like me - who were willing to give him a chance....it was highley unlikely he’d ever win us over.

With Walsh : I always thought he appointment was a knee-jerk decision.

Short answer: Yes

I’m just gonna throw this out there...and I understand I’ll probably get slated for this....but I was actually happier with Bobby as manager than the last 2.

I do remember the bad times....but the good made up for it.

I’m just gonna throw this out there...and I understand I’ll probably get slated for this....but I was actually happier with Bobby as manager than the last 2.

Which tells you right there just how awful the last two appointments have been.

We desperately need someone better than all of them, Bobby and Moyes era included. We have reached the bottom of the barrel.
Time to actually act like the big club we profess to be and get a top manager in.

I was also one of those who wanted to give him a chance.
No longer.
He will impede the progression of young players greatly.
That said, Walcott was a great signing, and Tosun may be in time.
He was not responsible for the shambles before and Walsh must go.
In my view Moshiri should sack Walsh with immediate effect as a signal of intent.
However sacking the manager now could be dangerous.
Sam to go at the end of the season

We did play some fantastic football under Martinez. No fan can say that’s what they didn’t want.

For (insert reason) it went wrong and showed no signs of improvement.

That’s not your fault mate, I for one will stand tall and not slate you.

They were sexy times, when Chico was loving the flash watch, brown shoes and smart jacket.

Well..no he really doesn't does he?

Kenny, DCL and Davies have all had regular game time under him. Holgate has had a number of games too (that have died off recently to be fair).

Tosun and Klaassen cost loads and have not played or barely played and Rooney has not been playing week in week out which shows that reputation doesn't mean much. Martina is deemed both rubbish and came on free so he doesn't fit into any of that.

There are lots of things to have a go at Allardyce about. I think this is very unfair though as it's just not true.

That's a fair point mate, but I am generalising from his comments. Surely they need to be questioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.