Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has nobody to blame but himself for not living up to his own egotistical views. He was given the opportunity of a lifetime to actually implement what he has talked about former years. The ability to manage at the top, with good players.

He blew it by opting for what he knows. I wish the man no luck or thanks and hope that his tenure is removed from our history books

Oh look, a boring server using gif.
giphy.gif

He's been being sacked on here for the last 3 months.....it seems the hold up is that a replacement has not been agreed or Brands is stalling....I wonder why that is??? Mosh? Bill??? Hello are you there???

After the sack, he`ll be on tour next with the " Big Sam " roadshow, visiting radio station and talk shows, telling the footballing world, how great he is, how hard done to he is and how we didn`t deserve him.

First stop, the Jim White show on Monday ;)

Without a shadow of a doubt, it’s nailed on he’ll call out our fans and tell the world how grateful we should be.

The Ronald Koeman/Steve Walsh dream team destroyed our season.Sam Allardyce did a reasonable job to drag us up the table.But he just isn't the man, to help this football club fulfill it's lofty ambitions.Let's just hope the board can see this as well.

I keep reading that Sam has done the job he came in to do and “saved” us. You know what, I would rather have risked relegation with Unsy (which, by the way, I don’t believe would have happened) than to allow this god of anti football anywhere near our club.

I have watched the Blues since the early 60’s and this season is the first time I have ever 1/ not really been arsed about our results and 2/ been constantly embarrassed by the ambassador of our club, the manager. Thanks for that Sam now piss of like a good man.

We actually invited a cuckoo into our nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.