Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were 13th and he didn’t keep us up at all, did what any half decent manager would have achieved.

He’s trolled the fans from day one, blamed players for defeats and poor performances and praised himself for wins, he displayed some of the most awful football I’ve seen and then took to the media to say it was entertaining.

He’s a grade A, egotistical, self loving maniac who should have been nowhere near this club. So if you want to praise him for his “miracle” work then try and remember the club you support and the pride we once had
I agree he should never have been hired, I'm just talking about moshiri's and the clubs perspective, He wasn't brought in for fantastic attacking football and to get Europe, the club was genuinely scared of relegation. He did his job and now he should leave.

All i see this resulting in is a damaged reputation for the club and his it's perceived from the outside.

Like he even cares. He'll spread it on like he's the Saviour of Everton Football Club and get punditry godlike status again for a job he wasn't even needed for. The spoils? Close to 8 -10 million quid for half a season. Good work if you can drink a pint of gravy for it.

Reactions: JLW
Hi Farhad I’m here for my big fat pay off

Sam you arnt getting a penny.

What do you mean?

defamation of character Sam

Ey?

It means since you became the manager of Everton the value of the brand has shrunk, so there for you get nothing

But but .....

*Farhad presses the trap door button
Fat Sam: I just wanted to ask about the the payoff, the lifetime supply of Bisto. When do I get it?
Farhad: You don't.
Fat Sam: Why not?
Farhad: Because he broke the rules.
Fat Sam: What rules? We didn't see any rules, did we, Sammy Lee?
Farhad: Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR! [returns to work]
Fat Sam: [shocked] You're a crook... [furiously] You're a cheat and a swindler...! That's what you are! How can you do a thing like this?! Build up little Sammys hopes, and then smash all his dreams to pieces?! [lividly] You're an inhuman monster...!
Farhad: I said "GOOD DAY"!! [goes on about his work]

I agree he should never have been hired, I'm just talking about moshiri's and the clubs perspective, He wasn't brought in for fantastic attacking football and to get Europe, the club was genuinely scared of relegation. He did his job and now he should leave.

All i see this resulting in is a damaged reputation for the club and his it's perceived from the outside.
However we do it, we're going to get slated anyway mate. The PR machine has been well oiled, and the media, and opposing fans alike, have already bought the "Allardyce has been treated badly by ungrateful Everton" line.
The one thing we've been guilty of is silence. In a normal world, that would be seen as dignified. But while there's been nothing from Everton, Allardyce can't keep his trap shut.

He had a 3 month audition to show he was more than a fire fighter and he blew it big style. His own fault

Unfortunately now that Sam is leaving Liz the gravy lady has been told there is no longer a job for her yes that’s right Sam likes gravy so much that we had to employ someone especially just to make gravy how mads tha lol :p

He had a 3 month audition to show he was more than a fire fighter and he blew it big style. His own fault
I don't even think it was an audition. Everyone knew what he was capable of..or not, and that's the only reason he was brought in. His ego dictated he was never going to accept a six month contract, and Moshiri had to bite the bullet and give him what he demanded. Knowing full well there was no way he was going to be handed a transfer kitty.
I've said it before. I don't even blame the man. We went begging and he played us like a fiddle.

Hi Farhad I’m here for my big fat pay off

Sam you arnt getting a penny.

What do you mean?

defamation of character Sam

Ey?

It means since you became the manager of Everton the value of the brand has shrunk, so there for you get nothing

But but .....

*Farhad presses the trap door button

reads like the end of the gene wilder Charlie and the chocolate factory that haha

"you stole cafeteria gravy sam, you went the toilet which now needs to be cleaned, YOU LOSE SAM YOU GET NOTHING....GOOD DAY!!!"

he has had 20+ years mate to show what he was capable of. Its the clubs own fault for believing (if they even did) that he was capable of anything other than poor, defensive style football.

End of the day, just another awful decision from the club and I hope it's not coming out of the clubs finances but moshiri's, because he keeps making these awful decisions that is costing a fortune.

What's he walking away with? 10 million or something silly for 4/5 months work?

Fat Sam: I just wanted to ask about the the payoff, the lifetime supply of Bisto. When do I get it?
Farhad: You don't.
Fat Sam: Why not?
Farhad: Because he broke the rules.
Fat Sam: What rules? We didn't see any rules, did we, Sammy Lee?
Farhad: Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR! [returns to work]
Fat Sam: [shocked] You're a crook... [furiously] You're a cheat and a swindler...! That's what you are! How can you do a thing like this?! Build up little Sammys hopes, and then smash all his dreams to pieces?! [lividly] You're an inhuman monster...!
Farhad: I said "GOOD DAY"!! [goes on about his work]

I am devastated you got this in before my one, and yours is much better, hint to self, press post quicker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.