Transfer Rumour Salomon Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times are we going to see that history and tradition speech, i'm sure its given to each player on a piece of a4 paper before each interview.
Reminds me of the Rick and Morty episode where Jerry gets told to lead with “Pluto is a planet” each time he addresses the Plutonians.

I appreciate that only about 2 people on this entire forum will get that reference.

How many times are we going to see that history and tradition speech, i'm sure its given to each player on a piece of a4 paper before each interview.
Of course it is. Do you really think it's coincidence that they all always mention 'the project' and history etc. Its all sorted beforehand. If most of them said the real reason they'd signed here there would be murder

He definitely tore us a new one one time with the Albion a few years back at Goodison.. plus I remember the time he was very sporting over an injury (to James McCarthy I think) when he urged our trainer onto the pitch - you tend to remember things like that. Welcome Salomon.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
So many letters... Hurts my eyes.

11 in 32 for the Horse Punchers isn't too bad. 24 in 108 for the Baggies isn't so good.

He's still a better option than £28m Tosun, mind.

Jeez, the money we've pissed up the wall since Moshiri arrived is enough to make you weep.

Status
Not open for further replies.