2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's sake boys!!!! You could start a fight in an empty room!

Must be nearly universally accepted that:

a) Rondon is virtually, or totally, useless, no matter how desperate we are.

b) Simms hasn't set the world alight here, but us doing ok, now.

c) Probably at the minute, Simms would be at least a bit more use than Rondon.

d) Arguably, that marginal improvement on the bench is worth sacrificing in the hope Simms can make a quantum leap by playing regularly on loan.

I reckon 90% of folk would agree with that, so Shirley not worth a bitter argument over the nuances and finer points?

For God's sake boys!!!! You could start a fight in an empty room!

Must be nearly universally accepted that:

a) Rondon is virtually, or totally, useless, no matter how desperate we are.

b) Simms hasn't set the world alight here, but us doing ok, now.

c) Probably at the minute, Simms would be at least a bit more use than Rondon.

d) Arguably, that marginal improvement on the bench is worth sacrificing in the hope Simms can make a quantum leap by playing regularly on loan.

I reckon 90% of folk would agree with that, so Shirley not worth a bitter argument over the nuances and finer points?
a) YES
b) Ok is relative to the league we play in
c) YES, but I firmly believe I would be of more use than Rondon
d) YES

There was no bitter argument.

We have so many attacking players and so much talent in the academy that we are prepare to let him go...crazy decision if it happens

@Saint Domingo would you like to renegotiate the terms of this wager or what? A reminder, you’ve predicted that this fat slob will score SIX GOALS for us this season.

My prediction isn’t looking likely but it is what it is. Remember if he even gets a show pony tap in against a third round fa cup team then yours is also wrong.

Regardless of his obvious limitations I’ve always liked his attitude, at least he has always put in an effort for us which is more than I can say about a lot of last season’s squad.

Perhaps we should get rid. What are the criteria for making an emergency signing if we needed it? That would be better than keeping him.

Im not quite sure why we would recall a player who has been at the club for 5 years and struggles to make an impact at Championship level.
Football fancast? Jeez sounds like forumbedwetters.com
Not much in the way of subtlety in that read. Was given 6.4/10 - which for a bad game where there is article dedicated to him is actually not that that bad

My prediction isn’t looking likely but it is what it is. Remember if he even gets a show pony tap in against a third round fa cup team then yours is also wrong.

Regardless of his obvious limitations I’ve always liked his attitude, at least he has always put in an effort for us which is more than I can say about a lot of last season’s squad.
I mean, that's not true.

Or if it is, and he has always put effort in, its embarrassing for a professional footballer at even when putting in effort, how poor his movement and actual ability to run has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.