2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gonna lumber round Villa Park next Saturday lunchtime unless we get a striker out of the blue this week to keep his arse on the bench

Surely Broja move will be looked at again now he isn't going to West Ham?

I think he'll be turning up soon enough, might even have been discussions about it tonight with some of the Chelsea directors.

Would be a boost to have an actual CF next weekend as even with today's spirit display could see it was utterly toothless in final third.

Surely Broja move will be looked at again now he isn't going to West Ham?

I think he'll be turning up soon enough, might even have been discussions about it tonight with some of the Chelsea directors.

Would be a boost to have an actual CF next weekend as even with today's spirit display could see it was utterly toothless in final third.
Given he came on for them, and there’s talk of Werner leaving, I don’t think Chelsea will do a deal for him

Wether we like it or not we need a target up front he's gonna have to come in hopefully he can do a job

Wether we like it or not we need a target up front he's gonna have to come in hopefully he can do a job
giphy.gif

Cometh the man / Cometh the legend! Couple of goals or performances over the next couple of games would be massive

Cometh the man / Cometh the legend! Couple of goals or performances over the next couple of games would be massive

….his problem is keeping up with the likes of Gordon, Grey and Iwobi when we break. What often happens is he’s nearer the half way line than the penalty area when the ball comes into the box, especially away from home.

Clean slate, new season and all that.

I think he's absolutely bloody awful but it looks like we are going to have to use him so here's hoping he can at least make himself a nuisance to the Villa defence and we can get others around him.

So, let's write off the full season he had to get fit last season, he's now had that plus a pre season to get himself in some form of condition and let's see if he can really help us during this period where DCL is out and we have no other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.