2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem, is that he can only sustain any level of intensity for about five minutes, after that he`s looking for the oxygen mask.
In the Derby game at Goodison last season he had a good go at Van Dyke for over an hour upsetting him and Everton were back in the game at 1-2 until he went off injured and Colman made the cock up that it 1-3 and game over for the Blues. Only one game but he never got a minute in this years game when he might have made an impact, he still could be needed this season if Dominic doesn’t get back to full fitnes.

Not going to claim he's a world beater, but with DCL a total unknown at this point he's the only guy we have who can give you the option of that 10 minute spell at the end, and that's useful to have. I don't see the point in shipping him out and leaving ourselves without that option.

Not going to claim he's a world beater, but with Dominic Calvert-Lewin a total unknown at this point he's the only guy we have who can give you the option of that 10 minute spell at the end, and that's useful to have. I don't see the point in shipping him out and leaving ourselves without that option.
Welcome to everton my friend...can see the club letting him go and maupay getting injured the following game meaning back to play Gordon as a striker...lampard has been badly let down by the board for not having got a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.