2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Terrarian

Player Valuation: £40m
BOOOOOOOO

It's not often I begrudge people the wages they earn, no matter how high they are. This fella though should've had his contracted terminated when he showed up so out of shape and spent nearly the whole season trying to get fit when the reality is, this level is too high for him. Worst ever signing has to be, pound for pound.(wages)

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £70m
BOOOOOOOO

It's not often I begrudge people the wages they earn, no matter how high they are. This fella though should've had his contracted terminated when he showed up so out of shape and spent nearly the whole season trying to get fit when the reality is, this level is too high for him. Worst ever signing has to be, pound for pound.(wages)
To be fair, it was a bold pound for pound improvement strategy just going for increasing the weight poundage.

Talk about putting all your all you can eat buffet on one plate.

TimHowardsBeardJuice

Player Valuation: £25m
Depth is still a problem. Here and in the derby we were sucking wind at the end and holding on for dear life.

Rondon gave us a bit of an outlet. He was able to take passes , hold them up, and in a couple of cases flick them on. Nothing fancy, but it let us relieve the pressure, get back into shape, and kill a bit of time.

Not going to make the North v South All Star Game, but serviceable in his own small but helpful way.

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £50m
Like I've said elsewhere, that's what he was signed as; back-up, no more no less. Not his fault he was shoved into leading the line.
He came in as an alternative target man for when Calvert lewin wasn’t available and ended up starting 8 games. If anything I would imagine he got less chances to lead the line than he expected.

Northeastblue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
He came in as an alternative target man for when Calvert lewin wasn’t available and ended up starting 8 games. If anything I would imagine he got less chances to lead the line than he expected.
No he didn't. He came in as a squad filler and back up to Richie and Dom. No way was he signed as a regular starter.

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.
Depth is still a problem. Here and in the derby we were sucking wind at the end and holding on for dear life.

Rondon gave us a bit of an outlet. He was able to take passes , hold them up, and in a couple of cases flick them on. Nothing fancy, but it let us relieve the pressure, get back into shape, and kill a bit of time.

Not going to make the North v South All Star Game, but serviceable in his own small but helpful way.

The problem, is that he can only sustain any level of intensity for about five minutes, after that he`s looking for the oxygen mask.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks