2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how much we pay him but what ever it is he is not worth it, he is taking a lot of money out of the club and probably can't believe his luck. We need him gone and give a younger player a chance, can't be any worse.
Yes he is taking a lot of money out of the club but nowhere near as much Tosun etc did and Mina is still enjoying Brewsters while on sick leave most of the time, it doesn’t make it right but he is ready to play at least.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-111940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-111940_Chrome.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 75
What did you think he would be on in the premier league? That’s relatively low for us some of the newer clubs it may be around the top end of their earners couldn’t imagine that many here are on much less
Well Jonjoe Kenny was on a lot less and I don’t think Tom Davies got half of Ronson’s reported wages, are Patterson and the Ukrainian lad on more than Ronson?

To be fair to him he took a decent pay cut to come here so some credit, even though it was to play for the FSW.
Did he though?

Dalian terminated his contract early. That would suggest he would have received all his remaining salary (barring any bonuses etc), before then likely getting a bigger signing on fee due to no transfer fee.

Did he though?

Dalian terminated his contract early. That would suggest he would have received all his remaining salary (barring any bonuses etc), before then likely getting a bigger signing on fee due to no transfer fee.
I recall the press release, commentary and I think his interview all stating the same.

I recall the press release, commentary and I think his interview all stating the same.
It's a lower salary than he was on previously, but he didn't willingly accept lower pay to come to us, so it wasnt an actual pay cut. He was unemployed when we signed him having had his contract terminated, having just had his salary paid to him to do so (I believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.