2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so let’s pick it apart then. What’s his ideal weight, and what is his current weight?(we’re not talking about last season)
Never weighed him to be honest, but, it's fairly easy to see from the size of him and the way he can only moved marginally faster than a glacier, that he is carrying to much weight.

Never weighed him to be honest, but, it's fairly easy to see from the size of him and the way he can only moved marginally faster than a glacier, that he is carrying to much weight.
Incorrect then? You’re judging him on last season. As far as I’ve seen he’s been training well, has had a good preseason, and maybe has a chance of helping the team now he’s fully fit.

Incorrect then? You’re judging him on last season. As far as I’ve seen he’s been training well, has had a good preseason, and maybe has a chance of helping the team now he’s fully fit.
I this is true then give him the opportunity...

Still don't think he'll start, but let's see.

I am judging him by what I saw of him on the footage from the USA training camp, he was decidedly bigger than he was at the end of last season. It's nothing fault, it's the club's, for giving him a 2 year contract, so, we are stuck with him untill the end of the season, because nobody else will pay him £40,000 per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.