2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Benitez was trolling us when he signed him and he continues to do so when he plays him. No other explanation really. He is a total waste of space, can’t run, can’t jump, can’t control the ball and is as lethal in the box as Tony Hibbert.
Hey!!! Leave off Hibbo...he scored against.....er......someone....in his testimonial.....which was definitely NOT let in by the keeper.

Against Brentford, most likely Rondon will start, with only Lewis Dobbin and Ellie Simms as our other options.
I think Lewis Dobbin deserve to start to prove himself. He has been scoring a lot in U23, which means he is a bit too good for U23 at the moment. But I don't think that is going to happen.

Big Solomon is just biding his time before banging in a few hattricks.

Unfortunately for us, they'll all probably be in the final game of the season which no-doubt ends up triggering an automatic two year extension.

I did a poll on a West Brom site last night asking if they would take Rondon back, so far it's about 145 saying no and 13 saying yes so even unappealing to a Championship side .
Wow.... State of our club letting King go for this joke of a player. He makes Tosun look like Pele

Status
Not open for further replies.