2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
His ineffectiveness cost us 3 points yesterday.
Simple as that.

100% it was like watching a team playing with 10 men. Factor in the complete ineffectiveness of Iwobi and it really was like just playing with 9 men. We'd have needed all 9 to right on top of their game to get a result yesterday and unfortunately far too many of them were miles away from the required standard.

I think we are being slightly harsh here about Rondon, for the most part he was extremely isolated. He wasn't good don't get me wrong but I felt he did hold up his fair share especially in the second half, he was also inches away with that deft header, if that goes in, this whole conversation doesn't happen.
I don't think we are being harsh on him for his performance yesterday. He was dreadful.

I do think we are writing him off as a bad player too quickly though. He's only been here about 4 games. It is upto him to change that perception though.

Honestly a nothing player he's just glad to be here collecting a bit of coin before retirement

Seems to win a few headers but can't seem to direct any of them we need DCL back sharpish

He makes you wonder what one of the kids has to do to get in the first team.
Given his performance Yesterday I struggle to see how, late on in particular, dobbin off the bench wouldn’t have given us more . The lift the arrival of a youngster on the pitch alone could have provided might have been vital , at that stage fans were completely disengaged and streaming out . I find it hard to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.