2021/22 Salomón Rondón

miami

Player Valuation: £8m
Digne was put through down the left channel about to put a low cross in the box and I could see rondon barely jogging around the centre spot, slowly giving up, and leaving it to richy and doucoure to run into the box. He was absolutely gassed. The game was only 20 mins old.

Yes, he was slightly more effective than his previous outings, he held it up a couple of times. But, he will never score. His legs have gone. His technique has gone.

Its not his fault we signed him and I genuinely feel sorry for him, but he should never be starting any matches for us. Having him and cenk as back up strikers tells you all you need to know about how rotten our club is. Not one other prem club would have those 2 anywhere near their team. But good old cosy Everton do.

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £70m
If he’d been continuously putting in the effort of last night from the start of the season he might actually be approaching some level of fitness and having an actual use.

We overpaid getting him on a free.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks