2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly can't believe how crap he is.

Desperately need Richarlison fit and ready for Saturday.

Be interesting to see how he does with Richarlison doing more of the donkey work / running. A few times on Sunday no one was in the box when the ball went wide as he was chugging outside the box and couldn't make the run quick enough.

If we can have him just in and around the box with Richarlison/Gray/Townsend buzzing around hopefully he can get on the end of something.

By the sounds of things DCL will be out for another few weeks so we'll have to make do.

Be interesting to see how he does with Richarlison doing more of the donkey work / running. A few times on Sunday no one was in the box when the ball went wide as he was chugging outside the box and couldn't make the run quick enough.

If we can have him just in and around the box with Richarlison/Gray/Townsend buzzing around hopefully he can get on the end of something.

By the sounds of things DCL will be out for another few weeks so we'll have to make do.

I agree we'd need to get players around him, but Benitez would need to change his formation to a 118 to make this fella worth persisting with.

He's absolutely gash mate, as bad as you'll ever likely see in a Blue shirt. It was embarrassing watching him chug around like a retired tug boat.

I honestly hope he scores for his own sake, gets us 3 points with a brace. There's no way those kind of performances will be tolerated by the crowd without letting the fella know it isn't good enough. He's 5 games into his Everton career and he's already on borrowed time, simply because he doesn't look like a footballer at all.

I agree we'd need to get players around him, but Benitez would need to change his formation to a 118 to make this fella worth persisting with.

He's absolutely gash mate, as bad as you'll ever likely see in a Blue shirt. It was embarrassing watching him chug around like a retired tug boat.

I honestly hope he scores for his own sake, gets us 3 points with a brace. There's no way those kind of performances will be tolerated by the crowd without letting the fella know it isn't good enough. He's 5 games into his Everton career and he's already on borrowed time, simply because he doesn't look like a footballer at all.

He's been crap but I just cant hate on the bloke mate - seems a decent fella and I'll always respect him for his reaction to that McCarthy leg break in comparison to Son and Neil Taylor on Gomes/Coleman.

You look at Edouard scoring for Palace and thats what £15-20 million gets you whereas Rondon is what a freebie largely gets you.

The fact we have spent £72.5 million on Kean, Toshun, Niasse & Sandro is what should have People fuming as we've wasted that much money and paid the price for it this summer.

I just cant hate the bloke mate - seems a decent fella and I'll always respect him for his reaction to that McCarthy leg break in comparison to Son and Neil Taylor on Gomes/Coleman.

You look at Edouard scoring for Palace and thats what £15-20 million gets you whereas Rondon is what a freebie largely gets you.

The fact we have spent £72.5 million on Kean, Toshun, Niasse & Sandro is what should have People fuming as we've wasted that much money and paid the price for it this summer.

I don't hate him mate, I'm sure the fella is a nice bloke and his neighbours like him.

But he ain't a footballer and it doesn't matter what money we've wasted in the past, Benitez has just done the same by adding another absolute donkey to the ranks. Doesn't matter if it was free or not, he's the worst front man I've seen bar none and that's saying something.

Look at Benteke, absolutely crap and I wouldn't want him near Everton fc yet tonight he's held the ball up, occupied the centre halves, made a nuisance of himself, scored a great goal. I'm actually jealous that Palace have Benteke and we are stuck with Rondon.

I don't hate him mate, I'm sure the fella is a nice bloke and his neighbours like him.

But he ain't a footballer and it doesn't matter what money we've wasted in the past, Benitez has just done the same by adding another absolute donkey to the ranks. Doesn't matter if it was free or not, he's the worst front man I've seen bar none and that's saying something.

Look at Benteke, absolutely crap and I wouldn't want him near Everton fc yet tonight he's held the ball up, occupied the centre halves, made a nuisance of himself, scored a great goal. I'm actually jealous that Palace have Benteke and we are stuck with Rondon.
They have two good strikers I was suggesting that Edouard for a few summers....

Benteke has been a donkey for years mate - Rondon has had about 4 games.

Im not disputing he's been crap but there is certainly a lot of heat on the bloke because of who signed him.

Gray and Townsend for £1.7 million have been 2 of our 3 best players this season along with Doucoure so even if the Benitez haters want to use Ronnie as a stick to beat the manager with they also have to acknowledge he did a very good job with the budget given overall.

Benteke has been a donkey for years mate - Rondon has had about 4 games.

Im not disputing he's been crap but there is certainly a lot of heat on the bloke because of who signed him.

Gray and Townsend for £1.7 million have been 2 of our 3 best players this season along with Doucoure so even if the Benitez haters want to use Ronnie as a stick to beat the manager with they also have to acknowledge he did a very good job with the budget given overall.

Thats the thing though mate, I don't like Benitez, don't want him as manager but he is the manager so it is what it is. I've given him credit for what looks to be 2 cracking signings in Gray and Townsend for pennies.

I'm not saying Rondon is dreadful because Benitez signed him, I'm saying he's dreadful because he's absolutely dreadful and if Guardiola signed him I'd be saying what a dreadful signing that is.

If he keeps playing hin and he keeps turning in performances like he has, well that will be an easy stick to beat Benitez with and that'll be on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.