Safety scarf in the street end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street end man

Player Valuation: £35m
Any of my old blue buddies used to tie themselves to one of the front barriers of the "upper tier" of the old street end like i used to as a kid?

My favorite spot was just left of the middle, easy to see the match and safe from the crush ;)

Stopped doing it after one match where I used my silk scarf instead of the wool one, knot became so tight I couldn't get it open when whistle blew, last to leave the ground and shat meself thinking I'd be there all night:coffee:

Any of my old blue buddies used to tie themselves to one of the front barriers of the "upper tier" of the old street end like i used to as a kid?

My favorite spot was just left of the middle, easy to see the match and safe from the crush ;)

Stopped doing it after one match where I used my silk scarf instead of the wool one, knot became so tight I couldn't get it open when whistle blew, last to leave the ground and shat meself thinking I'd be there all night:coffee:
Great spot on the front of that ledge.

As an aside were our walls around the pitch the highest in the league? No chance of me seeing the game as a kid if I was anywhere near it......yet away grounds I visited were of a more user friendly height.

Orange box or milk crate.

You're welcome.
When I was little me arlfella used to bring a milk crate for me to stand on ,still piss myself laughing. Imagine doing that now lol

I had a silk chaise longue in the main stand. Simpler, better times.

Status
Not open for further replies.