• Syr na toast

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Player Valuation: £35m
tribuna_vychodna.jpg

On Thursday we travel to the country that Ruzomberok comes from for another game of football. We'll be hoping to build on last week's entirely faultless performance, which some blues have described as the best game they've ever attended.

Should have a strong team out for this one. Expect Sandro, Pickford, Preki and Mark Ward to all get starts.

Ruzomberok unchanged from the side that beat FK Senica 4-0 at the weekend, as you probably know. They have a nice big Tesco next to the stadium too, so it should feel like the Destination Kirkby we were so cruelly denied all those years ago.

And for anybody naive enough to be expecting a comfortable Everton win, well, I'll just leave this here for you...

COYBBBBBBB

We will win this but it won't be pretty.

Get used to that under Ronk, I have accepted it now.

tribuna_vychodna.jpg

On Thursday we travel to the country that Ruzomberok comes from for another game of football. We'll be hoping to build on last week's entirely faultless performance, which some blues have described as the best game they've ever attended.

Should have a strong team out for this one. Expect Sandro, Pickford, Preki and Mark Ward to all get starts.

Ruzomberok unchanged from the side that beat FK Senica 4-0 at the weekend, as you probably know. They have a nice big Tesco next to the stadium too, so it should feel like the Destination Kirkby we were so cruelly denied all those years ago.

And for anybody naive enough to be expecting a comfortable Everton win, well, I'll just leave this here for you...

COYBBBBBBB

I still fume at the thought of that game.

One of the most unprofessional performances I have ever seen. We were laughing at how bad Dinamo were in the first half and all of a sudden had let in 5 goals.

think it'll be easier than the home leg, less pressure, fitter team etc. 3-0. We only need 1 goal really and it's tie over, we surely wouldn't ship 3 to these?

I'm felling far more confident about this then I was the first leg. Just a single goal for us would mean they'd need three and I can't see us going 90mins without at least one goal. The game will be more open because they have to score and we need to exploit that. If we get a nice early goal I can see us hammering them but the longer it stays 0-0 the edger we'll get. Just getting over the line and into the next round is all that matters at this stage and I'm confident we'll do just that on Thursday.

I expect us to win,and i do think we will win,watched them on sunday v 10 men,didnt really think to much of them despite a big win,and oddly and in typical Everton style,Ruzomberok actually created more clear chances v us than they did on sunday,this will be like a lower down cup game and we know how much we can struggle at small grounds

Fully expect to go through, but it's going to be anything but plain sailing.

An early goal would help settle the nerves and let us really control it. Need so pace in the side to make that happen though. Let's not play Rooney up top.

Early goal against these yard dogs and we'll win by a few, they could make it difficult though the longer the game goes on without us getting one

lookman and sandro to start with their pace to cause them problems

Worried about this, if we go out its a massive blow before the season has started.
They have to come at us but I don't think we go defensive, play our game, attack and let them worry about us not scoring more.
If we can score early and maybe twice I'd take Rooney off ASAP and rest him

Status
Not open for further replies.